Welcome to The Pixel Project’s annual “16 for 16” special edition blog section!
In this section, you can:
- Keep up with our latest “16 for 16” blog articles – we post one per day of the 16 Days of Activism period!
- Access our past “16 for 16” blog articles
- Access our other blog articles throughout the year that take the form of handy-to-use action and ideas lists.
- Get connected to our help lists from our main website to help victims of violence against women and their friends and family members to take action and escape the violence.
It is our hope that this campaign microsite will grow over the years to become an invaluable addition to the resources about preventing, stopping and ending violence against women that we provide for the global community.
Here’s how you can support this particular campaign at this early stage:
- Read and share our articles via your blog or social media accounts.
- Giving this campaign a shout-out on your blog or social media accounts.
- Listing this site and our main website in your website’s resources for activism for understanding, preventing, stopping and ending violence against women.
- Make us a small donation to keep us running – even $10 would be fantastic!
It’s time to stop violence against women. Together.